NCSF Certified Strength Coach Workshop Course and Exam
The certification exam can be taken online or at your local testing center.
Important Message Regarding COVID-19
Working with our host partners and affiliates, the National Council on Strength and Fitness has made the difficult decision to postpone the live Personal Trainer and Strength Coach workshops for the first half of 2021. Although the Health and Fitness industry has taken enhanced safety measures to protect all stakeholders, the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any location where people gather in close proximity. While we hope to resume events later in 2021, we will continue to monitor this fluid situation and make responsible decisions regarding the health and wellbeing of our event participants, instructors, partner schools and health clubs.
- Advanced Concepts of Strength & Conditioning (Digital Edition)
- Instructional Videos
- Lesson Notes
- Questions and Answers
- Review Quizzes
- Online Certified Strength Coach Practice Exam
- Certified Strength Coach Reference Guide
- 8 NCSF CEUs (Meets Ethics Requirement)
- 2-days of workshop instruction (16 hours)
- Payment Plan Option
- Membership (One Year)
- NCSF Certified Strength Coach Exam